A no make-up make-up look is perfect for those days when you don’t want a full blown out smokey eye, but you don’t want a bare face. This is the type of your skin but better look. I wear this look to school most days or when I want to look natural.
I have very dry skin so I usually do my daily skincare routine 10 minutes before I apply my make-up. I wanted this look to look dewy, fresh and healthy to counteract my usual dryness.
I start off by priming my face, this will help to keep my make-up on longer.
- First I spray MAC fix plus over my entire face
- I then usually mix primers and then apply them all over my face with clean fingers here I used L’Oreal lumi magique primer and Nivea men post shave balm in sensitive, the beauty world has gone crazy over this lately but this is one trend you might want to try out, it works well as a primer for me, and its a great price!
Then I go in with concealer.
- I am using collection lasting perfection concealer in Fair (1).I apply this under my eyes,around my nose and on any blemishes. I blend this in with a small round top brush . I make a triangle shape under my eyes for a brightening effect.
- I then set this straight away using the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit in light/medium and use the shades banana and vanilla. I apply this with the Real Techniques Contour brush.
Next I use a light coverage foundation (a beauty balm would work well here too!)
- I put 1.5 pumps of Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in 51 on the back of my hand and then I apply product bit by bit on my face. I use a kabuki or a buffing brush usually. I start with my forehead and apply with circular motions going downwards, here I used the Real Techniques Buffing brush.
- I usually buff this in again with a damp real techniques sponge after.
When I want to look more dewy I skip a powder, but it does help set everything in place. The powder I’m using here is Rimmel stay matte in 05.
- If I apply powder I press it into my skin with a powder brush in places where my foundation tends to fade. I always apply powder where I want to contour/bronze, this helps the contour/bronze to look more natural because its much easier to blend out powder on powder than it than powder on cream, I used the Zoeva Powder brush here.
I then contour/bronze to give the skin a bit of colour and dimension .
- Here I used Bourjois bronzer in 51.Usually I don’t aim for a precise contour on natural days. I generally apply it in the figure of 3 on the side of my face (forehead,cheekbones,chin), here I used the Zoeva luxe sheer cheek brush .
Next you could go in with blusher or highlighter but I usually skip this step on natural days.
For my eyes I keep it simple.
- I prime my eyes with concealer and set them.
- Then using a fluffy eye brush, I use the same bronzer colour and apply it to my crease, then when there is less product on the brush I apply it to my entire lid.
Then I go in with mascara.
- I first curl my lashes.
- Then I apply mascara to my lashes, here I use MAC False Lashes Waterproof.
You might want to go ahead and fill in your eyebrows here but mine are so dark that if I fill them in with a look like this they don’t look good. Usually Ill leave them or use a clear brown gel.
I then use a lip balm. This one is baby lips Dr. Rescue.
When my mascara has dried I go in with MAC fix plus or with Urban Decay Chill Make-up setting spray.
And that’s it !
I hope you all like my first ever make-up look and let me know what you think or if you want anything more like this,
Have a great day !